Vezi mai mult
WAHL (Our Story):
Wahl came to the public's attention in early 1919 with the idea of forming a successful brand that has its roots in the lands of Sterling, Illinois (America). The company was founded by Leo J who started the development of hair clippers and barbering. Taking them to another level over the years, being the first manufacturer to launch a cordless (wireless) hair clippers in 1967, and in 1984 to do the same for trimmers tour machine technology.
The Beret-cordless trimmers comes on the market with perfect comfort in use, offering the possibility of easy handling due to the battery it has and its functionality for up to 75 minutes. WAHL offers an eccentric and innovative design, with a weight of only 122 grams. Coming with a motorization of 6000 revolutions per minute, it becomes the most useful and reliable accessory of a professional. Practice both in professional and personal household use. WAHL provides 3 grills and a t-wide blade, accessories with which you can create works (haircuts) at a level as professional and flawless. High precision and high quality machine carefully and you will ensure many years of correct operation.
- Battery life is approximately 75 minutes
- Very powerful, high speed DC motor
- Blade movement at over 6000 rotations per minute
- Cutting length: 0.4 mm
- A T-shaped blade for a perfect contour
- Contains 4 grills: 1 (3.00 mm), 2 (6.00 mm), 3 (10.00 mm), 4 (13.00 mm)
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Operating voltage: 100-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 122 grams
- Weight of the packaged device: 500 grams
- Charging time 60 minutes.
Instructions for use:
- Use this high precision and high quality device with the necessary attention and care and you will ensure many years of correct operation.
- Remove the Wahl with / without power cord and the transformer from the carton
- Connect the device into a 220-240V AC outlet or an outlet that has the voltage indicated on the device.
- The device was loaded in the factory. It is recommended to charge the device for 60-90 minutes after it has been discharged in order to increase its performance.
- To turn on the appliance, set the knob to the ON position.
- To stop it, switch the knob to the home position
- Switch off the trimmer immediately after use
Instructions for maintenance of the device:
- To keep the appliance in optimal working condition, the blades must be cleaned.
- Remove hair from the trimmer blades with a brush or use a special cleaning spray.
- Machine lubrication: Apply the oil (ANDIS - Oil for lubricating the trimmer - 118 ml) with the appliance switched on, holding the appliance with the blade down, let the oil act for about 2-3 minutes then wipe with a cloth.
- Use suitable products for cleaning and lubricating the trimmer
Precautions for use:
- After unpacking the product it is necessary that it is not put into operation for 2-3 hours to eliminate any condensation (if the product has been transported at low temperatures or in humid, foggy weather)
- Do not use the appliance near pools or water vessels.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Use the appliance according to the instructions for use.
- Always check that the appliance is in good condition before using it.
- Do not use it if it shows signs of malfunction or if it has been dropped.
- IMPORTANT! Always switch off the appliance when not in use or when cleaning it.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended during operation.
- Do not leave the appliance on any surface during use
- In case of damage to the appliance, contact the supplier.
- Do not attempt to repair the appliance.
- Keep the appliance out of the reach of small children.
- This appliance is not intended for use by children.
- Always allow the appliance to cool down before storing it.
- Do not use accessories other than those recommended by the supplier.
This device complies with DIRECTIVES 89/336 / EEC (Electromagnetic compatibility).
The product benefits from a 12-month warranty period.