This refers to the cookies on the www.barber-store.ro website, owned by REVER BARBER PRODUCTS SRL with its registered office in Paunesti, Vrancea
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, stored on the terminal equipment of an Internet user. The cookie is installed through the request issued through a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and does not contain software, viruses or spyware, having no access to the information on the user's hard drive. These files make it possible to recognise the user's equipment and to display the website accordingly, adapted to the individual user's preferences.
- The role of cookies
Cookies allow the recognition of the user's equipment and the proper display of the website, adapted to the individual user's preferences.
Cookies are designed to provide you with a pleasant and safe web browsing experience and to provide you with complete services, depending on the online behavior manifested on the www.barber-store.ro website. Specifically, based on cookies barber-store.ro has the possibility to:
- Adapt the presentation and display of the site according to your preferences. (Language, resolution, etc.)
- Create anonymous, non-personally identifiable statistics based on your behavior. On the site and the interest shown in the products presented. These statistics allow us to improve the structure and content of the site so that we can provide you with the information you need.
- Provide web security measures.
- Types of cookies used on the site www.barber-store.ro
The www.barber-store.ro site uses two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Session cookies are temporary files that are installed in your terminal. During the visit to the barber-store.ro website and until the closing of the session or browser used. Fixed cookies remain in the terminal used by you. For a longer period of time, depending on their parameters or until they are manually deleted by you.
- How are cookies used on www.barber-store.ro?
Your visit www.barber-store.ro may install cookies so that we can analyze:
- Site performance
- Your registration (log in, newsletter, etc.), your profile. User
- Your location for the purpose of geographical targeting
But also so you can deliver personalized ad content.
- Do cookies record and/ or contain personal data?
- Deleting Cookies
- Why are Cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies are important for the efficient functioning of the Internet, in the interest of the user, because they contribute to the creation of a simple and personalized web browsing experience according to the interests, preferences and behavior of each user.
Blocking or disabling Cookies can make some sites impossible to use or may significantly limit your experience. On the web. Blocking or disabling cookies does not mean that advertising messages will no longer be delivered to you, but that the web pages you are on will no longer provide you with an experience tailored to your type. Of your behavior and preferences.
Cookies are important for:
- Content and services tailored to your preferences - categories of products and services.
- Offers tailored to your interests - retention of passwords - in case you opt for this functionality.
- Retaining child protection filters on web content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting the frequency of delivery of advertising messages - limiting the number of impressions of an advertisement for a particular user on a site.
- Providing relevant advertising by user.
- Measurement, optimization and recording of data related to the performance of the site - traffic-related statistics, viewed content. This information is important for improving the web experience of users.
- Web security and user privacy aspect
Cookies are NOT viruses and do not collect personal data
However, Cookies can be used to the detriment of users by Spyware programs. Because they store information about users' preferences and browsing history, Cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Anti-spyware applications have the role of marking cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware scanning procedures.
Browsers have built-in privacy settings that offer different levels of cookie acceptance – such as the period of validity and automatic deletion at the end of a web session.
- Other security aspects related to cookies
Since all Internet users have the right to the protection of their online identity, it is advisable to be informed about the possible security risks. Given that through these files information is constantly exchanged between the browser and the site you are visiting, the information transmitted through cookies can be intercepted by unauthorized persons or programs. For example, this is possible if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted/unsecured network - as is the case with certain Wi-Fi networks.
Other cookie-based attacks may be possible due to wrong settings of these files on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to receive access to information transmitted through Cookies. For these reasons, it is essential to pay close attention to the settings through which you protect your personal information available online.
- Tips for a safe web browsing, based on Cookies
Therefore, we offer you some tips to ensure a safe web browsing through Cookies.
- Customize your browser settings regarding Cookies.
- If you are the only user of the terminal, you can set expiration dates for extended cookies.
- In case you are not the only user of the terminal, consider deleting individual browsing data each time you close the browser.
- Install antispyware applications and make them constantly update.
Is. Make sure that the browser you are using is always up to date, as many of the cookie-based attacks are possible due to the weaknesses of the old versions of the browsers.
All browsers offer you the possibility to set your personalized way of action cookies.
To understand these settings, go to one of the links below, depending on the browser used:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookies settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Google Chrome
Cookies settings in Safari
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties you can also consult the website:
- Useful links
To find out more about Cookies and how they work, go to the resources below:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All about Cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make their use more efficient.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent shall apply to the following areas: www.barber-store.ro