Vezi mai mult
Trimmer blade compatible with the Pop Barbers range offers safety in use due to the carbon steel material from which it is made. With an adjustment starting from 0.01 mm and a "T" type knife, it offers precision in use.
Ceramic blade benefits:
- It lasts much longer
- Cut much more precisely
- The blades do not heat up
- The battery will last longer
- The engine is not as demanding when it is running
- Rules of: 0.1 mm
- Material: Carbon steel
- Blade model: T
- Furniture blade material: Ceramic
- Compatible models: Pop Barbers Skeleton P700
- Zero gap can be adjusted
Instructions for use:
- Use this high precision blade and high quality with the necessary attention and care and you will ensure many years of its correct operation.
- Carefully unpack the blade.
- Remove the blade from the trimmer unscrewing the two screws.
- Install the new blade on the device.
- Drizzle a few drops of oil on the new blade.
- All installation operations of the product must be carried out by an authorized service center and qualified personnel.
- Test the blade if it is adjusted and functional.
Blade maintenance instructions:
- To keep the blade in good condition, it must be cleaned properly.
- Remove the hair from the device blades with a brush or use a spray especially for cleaning
- Use appropriate products for cleaning and lubrication
Precautions for use:
- After unpacking the product it is necessary to not be put into operation for 2-3 hours to remove any condensation (if the product has been transported at low temperatures or in humid, foggy weather).
- If this condition is not met, and the installation is not carried out by authorized personnel, our society is not responsible of possible degradations or product defects.
- Do not use the blade near pools or water containers.
- Do not put the blade in water or other liquids.
- Use the blade according to the instructions for use.
- Always check the blade of the device is in good condition before using it.
- Do not use it if it shows signs of malfunctions or if it was dropped.
- IMPORTANT! Always switch off the device when it is not in use or when cleaning the blade.
- In case of blade failure contact the supplier.
- Do not attempt to repair the blade.
- Always allow the blade to cool before storing the device.
All installation operations of the product must be performed in an authorized service and qualified personnel.
If this condition is not met and the installation is not carried out by authorized personnel, our society is not responsible for any degradation or product defects.