Protection of personal data - updated according to EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
REVER BARBER PRODUCTS SRL headquartered in Paunesti, Vrancea, Romania, we represent the operator in accordance with the GDPR and, therefore, we are responsible for processing the data described below. For questions or requests regarding data processing, please contact our data protection officer, whose contact details can be found below.
You can contact our data protection officer any time using the following contact methods:
- By email: [email protected]
Information on data processing:
We will process the personal data collected through the online customer registration form and in the course of future commercial transactions, for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract. This processing is based on Art. 6 paragraph sentence 1 letter b) GDPR.
We will process all your personal data that is collected through the online registration form as well as by placing orders on our website and during all future business transactions, in order to carry out commercial relations and data analysis. We will also contact you for these purposes by e-mail, telephone.
For the purposes mentioned above, your data will be stored in our database and will be enriched with data that we collect from public sources (eg Trade Register). This processing is based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR.
All your personal data collected through the online customer registration form and during all future commercial transactions will be processed by us in order to provide you with information about advertising and marketing campaigns. This processing is based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR.
We need to pursue our legitimate interests in order to inform you about our offers and services and expand the relationship with customers. If you have given us prior consent, We will also use your personal data to provide you with our information by email, telephone. This processing is legitimately based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR.
Beneficiaries of the data:
In order to achieve the above objectives, we use service providers, respectively empowered according to art. 28 GDPR, for example our hosting, platform and maintenance service providers, courier service providers or our e-mail service providers, telephone contact or printing of personalized advertising materials.
For more information on the proper protection of international data transfer or a copy thereof, please contact our data protection officer by e-mail at: [email protected].
Mandatory or Voluntary Supply of Dates and Duration of their retention:
The provision of the following data is necessary in order to be able to conclude a contract with you and to process customer registration: customer name (= your company name), legal form, billing address, company phone number, tax code (for EU customers: VAT registration number), identification data of a person / persons authorized for acquisitions (eg business owner), the function of the person authorized to purchase (eg business owner or buyer), proof of the existence of your company
The rest of the data collected during the customer registration process are provided by you voluntarily. You are not obliged to provide us with this personal data and these data are not a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement to enter into a contract. If you do not provide us with this personal data, this will not affect you. Your personal data will be stored until the end of the relationship with the customer, unless we have a legal obligation to continue to store your data. In order to present them to the public authorities, for example to the tax authorities. The storage and transfer of your personal data to public authorities for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation is legally based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c) GDPR.
As a data subject, you can contact our data protection officer at any time and free of charge, with a notification, using the contact details mentioned abovein order to exercise your rights in accordance with the GDPR.
These rights are the following:
- The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the processed data (right of access, Article 15 GDPR),
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (right of rectification, art. 16 GDPR),
- The right to request the deletion of personal data and if the personal data have been made public, sending information on the request to delete data (right of deletion, Article 17 GDPR),
- The right to request a restriction on data processing (right to a restriction on processing, Article 18 GDPR),
- The right to receive personal data concerning the data subject in a structured format, commonly used and mechanizable and to request the transmission of this data to another operator (right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR),
- The right to object to the processing of data with the intention of ceasing processing (right to object, Article 21 GDPR),
- The right to withdraw at any time a consent given in order to stop a data processing which is based on your consent. Withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent given before withdrawal (right of withdrawal of consent, Article 7 GDPR),
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of data is a breach of the GDPR (right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, Article 77 GDPR).
Due to possible changes in legislation, a change to these data protection notices may become necessary. In this case, we will inform you of such changes. To the extent that the changes affect a processing which is based on your consent, we will ask you for a new consent, if necessary.