REVER (Our story):
The REVER brand was born from the desire for beauty and development of this field. Having a very wide range of products high to professional standards, it offers a superior quality both on the electronics and on the consumables side.
The blade provided by REVER offers great precision in use and is very useful in the presence of unforeseen defects or replacement due to wear and tear of the products. Having the FADE blade and being compatible with many models (Magic Clip cordless, Senior, Super Taper, Legend, Sterling, Magic wire clip, Super wire taper). Made of a very resistant ceramic material, it can be used for a very long time if it is used in normal parameters.
- It lasts much longer
- Cut much more precisely
- The blades do not heat up
- The battery will last longer
- The engine is not as demanding when it is running
- Rules of: 0.8 mm
- Material: Ceramic
- Blade model: Fade
Compatible models: Cordless Magic Clip, Senior, Super Taper, Legend, Sterling, Magic Wired Clip, Super Wired Taper.
Instructions for use:
- Use this high precision and high quality knife with the necessary attention and care and you will ensure many years of correct operation.
- Carefully unpack the blade.
- Remove the knife from the trimmer by loosening the two screws
- Install the new blade to the hair clipper
- Drizzle a few drops of oil on the new blade
- Test the blade if it is adjusted and functional
- Blade maintenance instructions:
- To keep the knife in optimal working condition the blade must be cleaned.
- Remove the hair from the hair clipper blade with a brush or use a special cleaning spray.
- Use suitable products for cleaning and lubricating the hair clipper
Precautions for use:
- After unpacking the product it is necessary that it is not put into operation for 2-3 hours to eliminate any condensation (if the product has been transported at low temperatures or in humid, foggy weather)
- Do not use the blade near pools or water pots.
- Do not put the blade in water or other liquids.
- Use the knife according to the instructions for use.
- Always check that the appliance knife is in good condition before using the appliance.
- Do not use it if it shows signs of malfunction or if it has been dropped.
- IMPORTANT! Always switch off the appliance when not in use or when cleaning the knife.
- In case of blade failure, contact the supplier.
- Do not attempt to repair the kblade
- Always allow the knife to cool before storing the appliance.
- All product assembly operations must be performed in an authorized service and by qualified personnel.
- If this condition is not observed, and the assembly is not performed by authorized personnel, our company is not responsible for any degradation or defect of the product.
All product assembly operations must be performed in an authorized service and by qualified personnel.
If this condition is not observed, and the assembly is not performed by authorized personnel, our company is not responsible for any degradation or defect of the product.