Vezi mai mult
BABYLISS (Our story)
BABYLISS brings to market a wide range of products, extending to both electronics and consumables.
Made of carbon steel and with taper blades, the BABYLISS PRO FX870 hair clipper now have a constant supply of blade on our website, in case of unforeseen defects. It is recommended to be used with great care and precision and mounted in an authorized service for operation in normal parameters for an indefinite period of time.
- Adjustment: 1.00- 3.5 mm
- Material: Carbon steel
- Blade model: Taper
Compatible models: Babyliss Pro FXF880 (X880), FX870RG (ROSEFX), FX870G (GOLDFX).
Instructions for use:
- Use this high precision and high quality blade with the necessary attention and care and you will ensure many years of correct operation.
- Carefully unpack the blade
- Remove the blade from the thair clipper by loosening the two screws
- Install the new blade to the hair clipper
- Drizzle a few drops of oil on the new blade
- Test the blade if it is adjusted and functional
Blade maintenance instructions:
- To keep the blade in optimal working condition the blade must be cleaned.
- Remove the hair from the hair clipper blade with a brush or use a special cleaning spray.
- Use suitable products for cleaning and lubricating the hair clipper
Precautions for use:
- After unpacking the product it is necessary that it is not put into operation for 2-3 hours to eliminate any condensation (if the product has been transported at low temperatures or in humid, foggy weather)
- Do not use the blade near pools or water pots.
- Do not put the blade in water or other liquids.
- Use the blade according to the instructions for use.
- Always check that the appliance blade is in good condition before using the appliance.
- Do not use it if it shows signs of malfunction or if it has been dropped.
- IMPORTANT! Always switch off the appliance when not in use or when cleaning the blade
- In case of blade failure, contact the supplier. Do not attempt to repair the blade
- Always allow the blade to cool before storing the appliance.
- The package contains both mobile and fixed blades
All product assembly operations must be performed in an authorized service and by qualified personnel.
If this condition is not observed, and the assembly is not performed by authorized personnel, our company is not responsible for any degradation or defect of the product.