The Slim Line pro D8 trimmer comes on the market with perfect comfort in use, offering the possibility of easy handling due to its battery and its functionality of up to 120 minutes.
Andis offers a very light and ergonomic design, weighing only 114 grams.
Coming with a motor of 6000 rotations per minute it becomes the most useful and reliable accessory of a professional. Thanks to the "T" shaped blade provided by ANDIS,
offers the most practical maneuverability in both professional and personal household use. Andis offers 4 grills and a t-wide blade, accessories with the help of which tuners can be created at the most professional level. Use this high precision and high quality device carefully and you will ensure many years of correct operation.
- Battery life is approximately 120 minutes
- Very powerful, high speed DC motor
- Blade movement at over 6000 rotations per minute
- Adjustable blade of 0 mm
- Contains 4 grids: 0 (1.50 mm), 1 (3.00 mm), 2 (6.00 mm), 3 (10.00 mm)
- A T-shaped blade for a perfect contour
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Operating voltage: 100-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Weight of the packaged device: 370 grams
- Weight: 114 grams
- Charging time 135 minutes.
Instructions for use:
- Use this high precision and high quality device with the necessary attention and care and you will ensure many years of correct operation.
- Remove the Wahl with / without power cord and the transformer from the cardboard.
- Connect the device to an outlet of 220-240V AC or to an outlet that has the voltage indicated on the device.
- The device was loaded from the factory. It is recommended to charge the device for 60-90 minutes after downloading to increase its performance.
- To turn on the appliance, set the knob to the ON position.
- To stop it, switch the knob to the home position.
- Switch off the device immediately after use.
Instructions for maintenance of the device:
- To keep the device in optimal condition the blades must be cleaned.
- Remove the hair from the blades of the device with a brush or use a spray especially for cleaning.
- Apply the oil with the device switched on, holding the device down with the blade let the oil act for about 2-3 minutes then wipe the surplus.
- Use appropriate products for cleaning and lubricating the machine.
Precautions for use:
- After unpacking the product it is necessary to not be used for 2-3 hours to eliminate any condensation (if the product has been shipped at low temperatures or in humid, foggy weather).
- Do not use the device near water containers.
- Do not insert the device in water or in other liquids.
- Use the device according to the instructions for use.
- Check always if the appliance is in good condition before using it.
- Do not use it if it shows signs of malfunction or if it has been dropped.
- IMPORTANT!Always switch off the device when you are not using it or when you clean it.
- Do not leave the device unattended during operation.
- Do not leave the device on any surface during use.
- If the appliance fails, contact the supplier.
- Do not attempt to repair the device.
- Keep the device out of the reach of small children.
- This device is not intended for use by children.
- Always leave the appliance to cool down before storing it.
- Do not use accessories not recommended by the supplier.
This device is in accordance with DIRECTIVES 89/336 / EEC
The product warranty is valid for 12 months.